Q.4. How to Select Default Outlook Express (.DBX) Files & Add other .dbx files?
Click "Outlook Express (DBX) Email Extractor" tab.
- When you run the software, it will fill all available default Outlook Express (.DBX) files in files list.
- You can add Outlook Express (.dbx) files by click "Add .DBX Files" button.
- You can remove selected or all Outlook Express (.DBX) files by click "Remove All" & by pressing "Delete" button from keyboard.
- Please check the .DBX files in the files list from which you want to extract emails & un-check the .DBX files in the files list from which you don't want to extract emails.
- Finally Click "Extract Emails" button for extract emails from all selected files