- Register: To register the "Advance Word Find & Replace Pro" click on the "Enter Activation Key" Button and fill the Registeration Detail with the Activation Code.
- Buy: You have to Buy "Advance Word Find & Replace Pro" to get Activation Code. You Can Buy it From our Site by Clicking on "Buy Activation Key" button.
- Try It: You can use demo version of "Advance Word Find & Replace Pro" by clicking on "Continue in Demo Version" Button.
- Step 1 : Add Files (DOC, DOCX, RTF).
- Step 2 : Add or Load Words (CSV/TXT).
- Step 3 : Format Words & Final Process.
Step 1 : Add Files - In this step you can add MS Word (.doc, .docx, .rtf) files, just click on "Add Files" button to open file dialog box select files you want to add, you can select multiple files. You can also add all files of a selected folder by clicking on "Add Folder" button, it automatically search the selected folder and add all the MS Word Files.
Remove Selected : You can remove the selected files from the file list, to select multiple files in file list use Ctrl or Shift key. You can also remove files by pressing DEL key from Keyboard.
Clear File List : You can remove all files from the file list, it will alert you before removing all files. You can also remove files by pressing DEL key from Keyboard.
Add Words : Press "Add Words" button to go to next Step.
Characters, Manual Line Breaks and all special characters available in MS-WORD which is not listed here.
Replace With: Enter word in this text box to Replace. You can also replace special characters like Paragraph Marks, Tab Characters, Manual Line Breaks etc. as you do in MS-WORD.
Find Options: Before adding word set select your desired find options.
Match Case: Check this option if you want your search to be case sensitive.
Match Whole Word: Check this option if you want your search to be word specific.
Use Wildcard : Check this option if you want your search will use wildcard functionality of MS Word (*). Eg. If you want to find whole sentence starting from a Specific word or characters, just enter - If*. to find whole sentence starting from If. (This is a very USEFUL feature but you need to use carefully).
Main Document: Choose this option to make changes only in the main document.
Header/Footer: Check this option to search & replace from Header & Footer.
Text Frame: This option to find and replace words from text frame.
- Bold: Checked it to Search only Bold Text.
- Italic: Checked it to Search only Italic Text.
- Underline: Checked it to Search only Underlined Text, if you checked all of them (Bold, Italic, Underline) it will search only in text which are Bold, Italic and Underline.
- Strikeout: Checked it to Search only Strikethrough Text.
- Double Strikeout: Checked it to Search only Double Strikethrough Text.
- Subscript: Checked it to Search only Subscript Text.
- Superscript: Checked it to Search only Superscript Text.
- Small Caps: Checked it to Search only lower case Text.
- All Caps: Checked it to Search only UPPER CASE Text.
- Hidden: Checked it to Search only Hidden Text.
- Color: Specify the text color in which you want to search your text.
- Highlighted: Check this option if you want to find the specified word in Highlighted text.
- Formatting to Apply on Replaced Word: In this section you can apply formatting for replaced word.
- Bold: Checked it to Bold the Replaced Text.
- Italic: Checked it to Italic the Replaced Text.
- Underline: Checked it to Underline the Replaced Text..
- Strikeout: Checked it to Strikethrough the Replaced Text.
- Double Strikeout: Checked it to Double Strikethrough the Replaced Text.
- Subscript: Checked it to Subscript the Replaced Text.
- Superscript: Checked it to Superscript the Replaced Text.
- Small Caps: Checked it to convert the Replaced Text into lowercase.
- All Caps: Checked it to convert the Replaced Text into uppercase.
- Hidden: Checked it to Hide the Replaced Text.
- Add to List: Press this button to add words set to Word List below and to goto next Step.
- Load List: Press this button to add words to Word List below from a CSV/TXT File but you have to choose for which column you want to load your words Find What or Replace With column.
Click on a Word in the List to open format panel. Format Panel has four bars.
- First bar shows the Text, you can change the text, just type in textbox and press Update Text button to modify the Text.
- Second Bar shows the Find Options like Match Case, Match Whole, Find Highlighted & Wildcard and all Format Options you can change all of them at this point.
- Third Bar Shows the formatting tools like Bold, Italic, Underline, Strikethrough, Backcolor and Forecolor.
- Fourth Bar shows the Font Name & Font Size. If you apply formatting on Find List it will search in the formatted text in doc files. If you apply formatting on Replace With List it will format the replaced word.
Remove Selected : Remove all selected words from the List.
Clear File List : Remove all words from the List and Empty the Word List.
Clear Formatting : Clear all applied formatting from the list.
Start: To open the "File Folder Options".
Open Target Folder :To open Separate Folder which will be selected to save the processed files.
Show Log File: To open log File.
Process in Same Folder : Check this option if you want to process all files in their native folder.
Define Custom Suffix: You can define your own initial to processed files, if you leave blank Suffix Text box then it overwrite the original files if Native Folder option is selected means find and replace process will be done directly in the original files..
Create Log File : Check this option if you want to create a log files for analyzing your file and word process.
Clear Previous Highlight from files: Check this option if you want to remove all previous highlighted text, it only clear Back-Color and ForeColor in file.
Overwrite : Check this option if you are reprocessing the same files. It will overwrite previous files.
Start Process : Press "Start Process" to start the Find & Replace process.
Stop Process : To Stop the Find and Replace process.
|Excel Find & Replace Batch||PowerPoint Find & Replace||Batch Word Find & Replace|
|(Find & Replace and Highlight each word in MS EXCEL in Batch.)||(Find & Replace and Formatting Tool for ppt,pptx,pptm.)||(Find & Replace and Highlight each word in MS WORD in Batch.)|