- Register: To register the "Excel Find and Replace Batch" click on the "Enter Activation Key" Button and fill the Registeration Detail with the Activation Code.
- Buy: You have to Buy "Excel Find and Replace Batch" to get Activation Code. You Can Buy it From our Site by Clicking on "Buy Activation Key" button.
- Try It: You can use demo version of "Excel Find and Replace Batch" by clicking on "Continue in Demo Version" Button.
- Step 1 : Add Files (XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLT).
- Step 2 : Add or Load Words (CSV/TXT).
- Step 3 : Format Words & Final Process.
Step 1 : Add Files - In this step you can add MS Excel (.xls, .xlsx, .xlsm, .xlt) files, just click on "Add Files" button to open file dialog box select files you want to add, you can select multiple files. You can also add all files of a selected folder by clicking on "Add Folder" button, it automatically search the selected folder and add all the MS Excel Files.
Remove Selected : You can remove the selected files from the file list, to select multiple files in file list use Ctrl or Shift key. You can also remove files by pressing DEL key from Keyboard.
Clear File List : You can remove all files from the file list, it will alert you before removing all files. You can also remove files by pressing DEL key from Keyboard.
Add Words : Press "Add Words" button to go to next Step.
Replace With: Enter word in this text box to Replace. You can also replace special characters like Paragraph Marks, Tab Characters, Manual Line Breaks etc. as you do in MS-EXCEL FILE.
Find Options: Before adding word set select your desired find options.
Match Case: Check this option if you want your search to be case sensitive.
Match entire cell content:Check this option if you want your search to be cell specific.
Replace in All Sheets: Check this option if you want to search and replace in entire workbook.
Replace in First Sheet: Check this option if you want to search and replace only in first sheet of workbook.
Click on a Word in the List to open format panel. Format Panel has four bars.
- First bar shows the Text, you can change the text, just type in textbox and press Update Text button to modify the Text.
- Second Bar shows the Find Options like Match Case, Match entire cell content, you can change them at this point.
- Third Bar Shows the formatting tools like Bold, Italic, Underline, Strikethrough, Backcolor and Forecolor.
- Fourth Bar shows the Font Name & Font Size. If you apply formatting on Find List it will search in the formatted text in doc files. If you apply formatting on Replace With List it will format the replaced word.
Clear File List : Remove all words from the List and Empty the Word List.
Clear Formatting : Clear all applied formatting from the list.
Start: To open the "File Folder Options".
Open Target Folder: To open Separate Folder which will be selected to save the processed files.
Show Log File: To open log File .
Process all Files in a Separate Folder : Check this option if you want to process all files in a single separate folder. Click on Browse button to select the folder. In this option all processed files name include a counter and suffix like "1_FR_1.xls", "1_FR_2.xlsx", "2_FR_3.xls"
Process in Same Folder : Check this option if you want to process all files in their native folder.
Define Custom Suffix: You can define your own initial to processed files, if you leave blank Suffix Text box then it overwrite the original files if Native Folder option is selected means find and replace process will be done directly in the original files..
Create Log File : Check this option if you want to create a log files for analyzing your file and word process.
Overwrite : Check this option if you are reprocessing the same files. It will overwrite previous files.
Start Process : Press "Start Process" to start the Find & Replace process.
Stop Process: To Stop the Find and Replace process.
Step 1 : Deactivate from current PC.
Step 2 : Install the software on new PC and Register it with same Activation Key.
|Excel Find and Replace Batch||PowerPoint Find & Replace||Batch Word Find and Replace|
|(Find & Replace and Highlight each word in MS EXCEL in Batch.)||(Find & Replace and Formatting Tool for ppt,pptx,pptm.)||(Find & Replace and Highlight each word in MS WORD in Batch.)|