Q.4. How to change Settings?
Settings window is use for selection search engines, add restricted keywords exist in webpages and fax/phone tags.
Following steps to be done for changing settings:
- Click "setting" button".
- A Settings window will be shown as below...
- There is an option in general setting Digg Level Upto through which user can make a limit of his search to a certain level.
- To Deactivate or Unregister the software click on the option "Unregister this Software On the Computer" to use on other system with same key.
- A Settings window will be shown as below for Telephone Tags.
- Click "Update Tags" button to update telephone & fax tags.
- User can also write tags according to his need if it is not in the list.
- Check No Telephone Tag option. It will extract number with Tag or without tag. It gives you the all numeric from the site. This option is very helpful to user.
- you can add keywords so that this tool can be configured searching phone numbers from internet. URL must contain specified keywords and URL must not contain specified keywords.