- Register: To register the "PowerPoint Find & Replace" click on the "Enter Activation Key" Button and fill the Registeration Detail with the Activation Code.
- Buy: You have to Buy "PowerPoint Find & Replace" to get Activation Code. You Can Buy it by Clicking on "Buy Activation Key" button.
- Try It: You can use demo version of "PowerPoint Find & Replace" by clicking on "Continue in Demo Version" Button.
- Step 1 : Add Files (PPT).
- Step 2 : Add or Load Words (CSV/TXT).
- Step 3 : Format Words & Final Process.
Remove Selected : You can remove the selected files from the file list, to select multiple files in file list use Ctrl or Shift key. You can also remove files by pressing DEL key from Keyboard.
Clear File List : You can remove all files from the file list, it will alert you before removing all files. You can also remove files by pressing DEL key from Keyboard.
Step2 : Press "Add to list" button to add words.
Find What: Enter word in this text box to Find. You can also find special characters like Paragraph Marks, Tab Characters, Manual Line Breaks and all special characters available in MS-PowerPoint FILE which is not listed here. You can also use Wildcard Characters (*).
Replace With: Enter word in this text box to Replace. You can also replace special characters like Paragraph Marks, Tab Characters, Manual Line Breaks etc. as you do in MS-PowerPoint FILE.
Find Options: Before adding word set select your desired find options.
Match Case: Check this option if you want your search to be case sensitive.
Match Whole Word: Check this option if you want your search to be word specific.
Add to List: Press this button to add words set to Word List below and to goto next Step.
Load Word: Press this button to Load Words to Word List below from a CSV/TXT File but you have to choose for which column you want to load your words Find What or Replace With column.
Find What Column: Through this option user can add word list to find from .txt file.
Replace With Column: Through this option user can add word list to replace from .txt file.
Both Column (xls, csv): you can import two column list with this option from excel file (xls, csv format).
Click on a Word in the List to open format panel. Format Panel has four bars.
- First bar shows the Text, you can change the text, just type in textbox and press Update Text button to modify the Text.
- Second Bar shows the Find Options like Match Case, Match entire cell content, you can change them at this point.
- Third Bar Shows the formatting tools like Bold, Italic, Underline, Strikethrough, Backcolor and Forecolor.
- Fourth Bar shows the Font Name & Font Size. If you apply formatting on Find List it will search in the formatted text in doc files. If you apply formatting on Replace With List it will format the replaced word.
Remove Selected : Remove all selected words from the List.
Clear File List : Remove all words from the List and Empty the Word List.
Clear Formatting : Clear all applied formatting from the list.
Start: To open the "File Folder Options".
Open Target Folder: To open Separate Folder which will be selected to save the processed files.
Show Log File: To open log File.
Process all Files in a Separate Folder : Check this option if you want to process all files in a single separate folder. Click on Browse button to select the folder. In this option all processed files name include a counter and suffix like "1_FR_1.ppt", "1_FR_2.ppt", "2_FR_3.ppt"
Process in Same Folder : Check this option if you want to process all files in their native folder.
Define Custom Suffix: You can define your own initial to processed files, if you leave blank Suffix Text box then it overwrite the original files if Native Folder option is selected means find and replace process will be done directly in the original files..
Create Log File : Check this option if you want to create a log files for analyzing your file and word process.
Overwrite : Check this option if you are reprocessing the same files. It will overwrite previous files.
Start Process : Press "Start Process" to start the Find & Replace process.
Stop Process: To Stop the Find and Replace process.
Step 2 : Deactivate from current PC.
Step 3 : Install the software on new PC and Register it with same Activation Key.
|Excel Find and Replace Batch||PowerPoint Find & Replace||Batch Word Find and Replace|
|(Find & Replace and Highlight each word in MS EXCEL in Batch.)||(Find & Replace and Formatting Tool for ppt,pptx,pptm.)||(Find & Replace and Highlight each word in MS WORD in Batch.)|