Q.4. How to change Settings?
Settings can be use to add restricted words exist in url and emails and unwanted numbers.
Following steps to be done for changing settings:
- There is two option first is email setting and phone setting.
- In Email setting option.
- There is an option Urls Digg upto Level through which user can make a limit of his search to a certain level.
- With the option List Duplicate Emails user can separate duplicate email ids.
- In the option Parse URL option user can choose to receive URLs of his choice.
- In the option Parse Emails option user can choose to receive email ids of his choice.
- After choosing options user can click on Apply to save the setting.
- In Phone setting option.
- A Settings window will be shown as below for Telephone Tags...
- Click "Update Tags" button to update telephone & fax tags.
- User can also write tags according to his need if it is not in the list.
- Check No Telephone Tag option. It will extract number with Tag or without tag. It gives you the all numeric from the site. This option is very helpful to user.
- Minimum Digits and Maximum Digits option for set the the limit of numbers for extraction.