Q.1. How to Register, Buy and Activate the software?
- Register: To register the "Word to PDF Creator" click on the "Register" Button and fill the Registeration Detail with the Activation Code.
- Buy: You have to Buy "Word to PDF Creator" to get Activation Code. You Can Buy it by Clicking on "Buy" button.
- Try It: You can use demo version of "Word to PDF Creator" by clicking on "Try it" Button.
Q.2. How to Add WORD files?
- First you run "Word to PDF Creator".
- Now you can add MS WORD files by click "Add Files" button and select MS WORD (.DOC, .DOCX, .DOT, .DOTX etc) files.
Q.3. How to Add WORD files from Folder and sub Folder?
- You can add MS WORD (.DOC, .DOCX, .DOT, .DOTX etc) files from folders and sub-folders by click "Add Folder" Button
- Select a directory, It will add all MS WORD (.DOC, .DOCX, .DOT, .DOTX etc) files available in that specified directory.
Q.4. How to Select or change destination folder?
- Before creating PDF files from MS WORD Files, you can change\select the default output destination folder by click "Browse" button.You can check the Option "Merge as a single PDF" to merge all MS WORD files in a single PDF file.Finally click on "Convert" Button, it will create PDF files from all selected Word in selected destination folder.
- It will take very little time to create a PDF file in Batch process.
Q.5. How to change Settings?
- You can Add/Edit Encryption (either 128 bit or 40 bit encryption) to the created PDF files. USER and OWNER Password from Setting by click "Settings" button.select the "Encrypt PDF" tab in Settings window and check "Encrypt PDF" option.
- in the Other tab, you can select "Default Destination Folder" and other options.
Q.6. How to Merge All Word Files in a Single PDF file?
- If you have checked the Option "Merge as a single PDF" to merge all MS Word files in a single PDF file.when you click on "Convert" Button, it will ask you to choose the "PDF file name" and click "Save" button in the save dialog.
- It will take very little time to create a PDF file from MS Word files.