Q.3. How to change Settings ?
Settings window is use to add/edit restricted words in url and email addresses.
Following steps to be done for changing settings:
- You can change Search Criteria from Settings by click "Settings" button.
- Setting's dialog window you can check/Uncheck "List Duplicate Emails" for searching Duplicate or Non-duplicate email addresses.
- Set the digg Upto Level (it defines searching of urls inside urls).
- Next option allows you to edit Parse URLs Option.
- Here You can add keywords that you want in parsed urls.
- You can add keywords that parsed urls must not contains.
- Next option allows you to edit emails Option.
- Here You can add keywords that you want in extracted emails.
- You can add keywords that emails must not contains.
Following steps to be done for Auto Save settings:
- You can set time for Auto save the data.
- User can also set the time and loctaion for auto save the extracted data.