(Split word pages into multiple word files)
Batch Word Document Splitter is the best way to split word pages into files. This ingenious software has the capacity to process numerous word files in one go. It supports word documents of all formats like .doc, .docx, .rtf, etc. It has the all the latest equipments furnished in it that makes the job of splitting files easy & smooth.
Batch Word Document Splitter is a tool of extraordinary talent. It has the ability to split pages both Page Wise & Section Wise. It is very quick in accomplishing the task & performs specifically as you want. It saves ample amount of time and effort of the user. The software even serves choice to save the files that are recently created. So you can split files according to your need & save them in a place you want.
The handling part of Batch Word Document Splitter is just same as its features i.e. unique. The first step is to choose the word files & dump them. Then choose options according to your need. Now go to menu ‘Folder Options’ choose the folder where you want to save the newly created files. Then go to command ‘Start’ and click to begin. After this you must have observed that how easy it is to operate this software.
Along with all these unique things the software is flexible enough to work in all versions of windows i.e. 2013, 2010 & 2007 whichever is installed in your P.C. All the characteristics of this ingenious software make it the leading choice in between all other word file splitters.
- This tool can split pages of word files into a new word document.
- It has the capacity to split pages of thousands of word files.
- The software is flexible to process all formats of word files like .doc, .docx, .rtf, etc.
- It can split word pages into files both page wise & section wise.
- There is also choice present to save the files in a target folder.
- The software can work in all versions of windows i.e. 2013, 2010 & 2007.
- It is very quick in the job & finishes it in shortest span of time.
- Optimized for Windows 8
- Stability Issues Bug Fixed