Q.6. How to Save Extracted Email ids and email attachments?
- There is Select all Attachment Emails option in bottom. Check the option to save or download it to local folder. Then click Download button.
- Extracted Email Ids can be saved in Registered Version, In trial version user can save upto 20 emails.
- Extracted Email Ids can be saved in .CSV (Opens in EXCEL) and .txt (Opens in NOTEPAD).
After press Start Downloading Attachment
button there is three option to save the extracted emails.
- Save Attachments Email wise: User can save only email Attachments by using this option. Attachments are saved as seprated folder according to email.
- Save Selected Attachments Only: User can Download only selected attachments by using this option that user selected.
- Save Attachments Email: User can save only extracted emails list only
- User can also filter the Attachment by clicking on Filter option. This option help the user to filter the attachments.
After press Filter Attachment
button there is list of file extension it help the user to extract particular extension files. User can also add extension
by adding it manually by using Appling Manual Extension
- Then select any of extension that you want and click on the given arrow to add it to Download Extension List..
- There is one other option in it Set Date. This option help to save the email or attachments within selected date range.
- Then click Apply Filter.
- Now click on Download button to save or Download the email list and attachment. Save it to local directory.