Q.7. How to Save Extracted Email ids and email attachments?
- There is Select all Attachment Emails option in bottom. Check the option to select all attachment email to save or download to local folder. Then click save button.
- Extracted Email Ids can be saved in Registered Version, In trial version user can save upto 20 emails.
- Extracted Email Ids can be saved in .CSV (Opens in EXCEL) and .txt (Opens in NOTEPAD).
After press save button there is two option to save the extracted emails.
- Save Email List: User can save only email list by using this option.
- Download Attachment: User can Download all the attachments by using this option. User can also filter the Attachment by clicking on Filter Attachment option. This option help the user to filter the attachments.
After press Filter Attachment
button there is list of file extension it help the user to extract particular extension files. User can also add extension
by adding it manually by using Appling Manual Extension
- Then select any of extension that you want and click on the given arrow to add it to Download Extension List.
- Then click Apply Filter.
- Now click on Save button to save the list and attachment. Save it to local directory.