Word Highlighter Tool
(Highlight words in multiple Word files)
Word Highlighter Tool is an useful tool for highlighting multiple words in multiple doc files, you can format backcolor, forecolor, bold, italic, underline and strikethrough any word or text in any word document. You can highlight each word with a different format.
The new version is more efficient and easy to use, we fixed many bugs and intruduced new features like Unicode Support, built in color picker and made formatting easy, this version is more user friendly with Step wise processing.
- Add Word Files (doc/docx/rtf) in which you want to Highlight Words or Phrases.
- Add Words which you want to Highlight.
- Set formatting to Words (ex Bold) if you want to Highlight only Bold Text.
- Select output folder.
- Start Highlight Process.
- Open Processed Folder.
- It can HIGHLIGHT multiple words in multiple doc files.
- You can highlight each word with different format.
- Support UTF-8/ Unicode Files.
- You can even highlight words in all languages.
- You can use Match Case and Whole Word options.
- You can BOLD, Italic, Underline and Strikeout any word in documents.
- Step wise processing for easy navigation.
- Instant formatting with mouseclick.
- Processing with backup of your files.
- Processing in same folder or in a separate folder.
- Word Highlighter Tool Processes thousands of files in a short time.
- Log file to show all the processing details for easy analysis.
- Most fast, accurate and reliable.
- Supports All Languages like Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Korean, French, German, Italian, Arabic, Hindi, Farsi, Thai, Russian, Vietnamese, Greek, Hebrew, Tagalog, Indonesian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Cambodian, etc.
- Optimized for Windows 8
- Stability Issues Bug Fixed